Start being attentive to your stress level and take short breaks. Slow down. Breathe. Give yourself permission to pause, regroup and move forward with clarity and purpose.
- Important tools in your 'life' toolkit
- Take time out when overwhelmed
- Short-term stressors resolve themselves
- Sit quietly and focus your thoughts before an exam
- Spring Clean Your Emotional Health!
- Stress doesn't have to cripple you
- Breathing can help you relax
- Get up 15 minutes earlier
- Become aware of your breathing
- Give yourself permission to take time out
Text RYJG10 £amount to 70070 to donate