Start being attentive to your stress level and take short breaks. Slow down. Breathe. Give yourself permission to pause, regroup and move forward with clarity and purpose.
- Become aware of your breathing
- Breathing can help you relax
- Give yourself permission to take time out
- Get up 15 minutes earlier
- Stress doesn't have to cripple you
- Spring Clean Your Emotional Health!
- Sit quietly and focus your thoughts before an exam
- Short-term stressors resolve themselves
- Take time out when overwhelmed
- Important tools in your 'life' toolkit
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070