Remember, revision is just that – it is about seeing something again and refreshing your knowledge. It is not about new work. If you have worked at a steady pace throughout the year, revision will be relatively straightforward.
- What causes exam anxiety?
- How can I reduce exam anxiety?
- Plan your answers in an exam
- Set aside time for revision
- Be an active student
- Prepare in advance for exams instead of cramming
- Summarise your study notes
- Revision starts at school
- Revise gradually throughout the term
- Study a little bit every day
- Make studying a part of your habits
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070