- How should I approach multiple-choice exams?
- Multiple-choice exams
- How can I reduce exam anxiety?
- Choose which exam questions to answer first
- Set aside time for revision
- Start with the exam questions you're most confident with
- Familiarise yourself with the exam paper
- Prepare in advance for exams instead of cramming
- Take what you need to the exam
- Practise with old exam papers
- Ask for help to prepare for exams
- Find out the format of your exams
- Summarise your study notes
- Revision starts at school
Text RYJG10 £amount to 70070 to donate