If you have exams in the near future, learn in advance how to relax. This will help you feel confident that, if you start to panic or your mind goes blank, you will be able to regain control.
- What causes exam anxiety?
- How do I ease exam stress?
- Relaxation costs nothing
- Relaxation is important
- Be realistic about revision
- How can I reduce exam anxiety?
- Sit quietly and focus your thoughts before an exam
- Arrive early for an exam
- Familiarise yourself with the exam paper
- Prepare in advance for exams instead of cramming
- Ask for help to prepare for exams
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070