Set aside plenty of time for revision. Sort through your notes, essays and reports, and focus on the essential material. Actively use your notes – re-structure and condense them. Plan answer outlines to questions you might expect to find in your exam.
- What makes a good revision plan?
- Create a revision timetable
- What is the "distributed practice" revision technique?
- What are the best exam revision techniques?
- What causes exam anxiety?
- Sleep well before an exam
- Exam types
- How can I reduce exam anxiety?
- Choose exam questions that relate to your revision
- Exam revision is not about new work
- Be an active student
- Learn from mock exams
- Prepare in advance for exams instead of cramming
- Practise with old exam papers
- Ask for help to prepare for exams
- Summarise your study notes
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070