Set aside plenty of time for revision. Sort through your notes, essays and reports, and focus on the essential material. Actively use your notes – re-structure and condense them. Plan answer outlines to questions you might expect to find in your exam.
- Summarise your study notes
- Ask for help to prepare for exams
- Practise with old exam papers
- Prepare in advance for exams instead of cramming
- Learn from mock exams
- Be an active student
- Exam revision is not about new work
- Exam types
- How can I reduce exam anxiety?
- Choose exam questions that relate to your revision
Text RYJG10 £amount to 70070 to donate