Sometimes it’s best to avoid tempting situations instead of trying to boost your willpower. Knowing your triggers, both good and bad, should help you avoid those moments where your willpower is challenged.
- Learn to recognise your triggers
- Divert your attention to activities of higher value
- Never make a permanent decision based on a temporary mood
- Living in the moment
- Plan to do things that will make you feel good about yourself
- Short term buzz versus long-term gain
- Be aware of what effect your thoughts have on you
- Understanding "willpower"
- Use hindsight as foresight
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070