How can you battle the urge to put things off? Start with trying to recognise that a little voice lives inside every one of us. It tells us it would be more fun to play a game or watch TV when we know better. Don’t fall for it!
- How can I combat procrastination?
- Are you getting closer to tomorrow?
- Rule your mind, or it will rule you
- Take action as a solution to overthinking
- Divert your attention to activities of higher value
- Procrastination: when time runs out
- Being lazy means you do the job again
- Use your Sunday time more productively
- Split large projects into smaller sub-tasks
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070