Even if you are disappointed that you did not get what you expected, and even if you are upset that you do not have what you want, it is possible to lead a good life if you can let go of your expectations and find reasons to be happy with what you have.
- Where do "expectations" come from?
- You still have time to do something happy today
- Work with what you have
- Set your own values
- Comparison: How to make sure you allow yourself a level playing field
- Happiness comes from what we think and do
- Let go of comparisons
- Be aware of whom you compare yourself to
- Your life journey is your own
- Don't compare yourself to others
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070