You can’t change your height, your age, most of your physical features, or what has happened in the past. But, you can change the way you deal with how you see yourself, and situations, in the future.
- Choose your coping mechanisms wisely!
- Cope without vices
- Choose suitable coping strategies
- Accept that change will happen
- Grow your ability to adapt to change
- Change is constant
- Acknowledge your fears
- Work through problems one step at a time
- Your future can be shaped by today's actions
- Stop hating
- Embrace your body image
- Make small steps towards a better future
- Picture a future you want
- Learn the lessons from the past to prevent them occurring again in the future
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070