Consider what you’d rather be doing than pretending to like someone else’s Facebook updates. Channel your energies into doing those other things by making a plan to do them instead of giving the time to social media.
- We remember the meaningful connections with others
- You are needed
- Growing is a slow process
- Each action you do should create value
- What is "busywork"?
- What is a friend by your definition?
- Make more time for friends you actively engage with
- Be discerning with your facebook friends
- Remember what you are working towards
- How to Set Your Boundaries with Friendships
- What do you most want to accomplish in life?
- Eliminate unnecessary things from your life
- Divert your attention to activities of higher value
- Time Management - understanding what time is available and how you can use it most effectively
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070