Emotional intelligence: you understand what’s going on in your head and heart; you don’t make hasty decisions on impulse; you can motivate yourself to delay gratification; you listen to, understand, and relate to other people well; you’re able to focus on other people.
- Use perspective as a tool
- Sometimes our feelings are appropriate
- Conforming to labels
- Only we can choose and change our feelings
- Practice observing your feelings
- What does low emotional intelligence look like?
- What does high emotional intelligence look like?
- How do I start dealing with emotional pain?
- How do I stop my feelings from ruling my life?
- What is emotional intelligence?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070