In an exam, avoid perfectionism. It is good to check spelling and punctuation, but no-one is expecting perfection. Aim to get as many answers completed as best as you can in the time you have available.
- Look through exam questions
- Focus more on getting better than being perfect
- What causes exam anxiety?
- How do I ease exam stress?
- Choose which exam questions to answer first
- Plan your answers in an exam
- In an exam, do your best
- Choose exam questions that show what you know
- Check for extra marks at the end of an exam
- Break exam questions down
- Less than perfect is a perfect start
- Practice progress, not perfection
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070