If you need to express your emotions you can do this in ways that won’t cause you bodily harm, or damage to another person or property, like yelling, punching or crying into a pillow, or dancing round the room to loud music.
- Find a healthy way to deal with feelings
- Cry out your emotions
- Don't be afraid to cry
- Experience relief by expressing emotions
- Feeling your feelings
- Avoid alcohol, drugs and energy drinks to deal with stress
- Express your feelings creatively
- Express negative feelings in a healthy way
- Can I get professional help with recovery from self-harm?
- How do I move forward from self-harm?
- Can I recover from self-harm on my own?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070