Sometimes when you go through a tough time, you may need someone to talk to. Talking to someone who is willing to listen really makes a difference and sometimes the best people to talk to may be your own family.
- Let your loved ones in
- Talk to a non-family member
- Which family member can I talk to?
- Your family care about you
- Have family meetings
- Talking to someone can help
- Family members look out for each other
- Get support for big changes
- Support your siblings
- Support your family through bereavement
- Plan the summer together as a family
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070