If you keep having thoughts or anxiety about an unfinished task, set aside time to complete it when you won’t be interrupted.
- A job half done needs doing twice
- Work in focused periods of time
- Learn to single-task effectively
- Learn when to power off your distractions
- Why is time-blocking useful?
- Start tasks with a clear mind
- How to easily move to another task without losing progress
- How can I minimise distractions when working?
- The Pomodoro Technique: time management
- Know your distractions when studying
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070