Healthy self-esteem requires self-understanding, acceptance, and forgiveness, plus large doses of self-compassion. It needs ongoing vigilance and upkeep until you’ve formed healthier habits of self-esteem.
- Practise self-acceptance
- Forgiveness helps you let go
- Conforming to labels
- Have compassion for yourself
- You don't need to judge yourself
- "It's not your job to like me. It's mine."
- Learn to trust yourself
- Make amends and forgive yourself
- Self-Esteem: Learning to Love Ourselves
- View yourself with compassion and understanding
- It's up to you to give yourself value
- Let go of what stops you achieving the best you
- Self-esteem is a product of your mind
- What core concepts can help me improve my self esteem?
- How do I start towards self-compassion?
- Care that you are suffering
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070