Most people feel tense when they sit down to take an exam – it is only natural. However much you have prepared, your task now is to just do your best.
- Look through exam questions
- What causes exam anxiety?
- How do I ease exam stress?
- Exam answers don't need to be perfect
- Plan your answers in an exam
- Choose exam questions that show what you know
- Check for extra marks at the end of an exam
- Sit quietly and focus your thoughts before an exam
- Plan your essay
- Break exam questions down
- Start with the exam questions you're most confident with
- Familiarise yourself with the exam paper
- Find out the format of your exams
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070