The ocean can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship: all the negativity in the world can’t bring you down unless you allow it to get inside your head.
- How does Cognitive Behavioural Therapy work?
- Get out of your overthinking loop
- Don't let negativity inside
- Don't let others kill your dreams
- Beware of people who reinforce your negative beliefs
- Negative self-talk
- Quieten your negative thoughts
- Never let failure get to your heart
- What shouldn't I spend time thinking about?
- Your mood should never be influenced by anyone's actions
- Don't worry over things that didn't happen
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070