If you feel yourself getting overwhelmed by a situation, step back and realise this feeling isn’t permanent – nothing is. Then focus on action steps – on the things you can control. What can you do today to proactively create a solution?
- Bad things can happen beyond your control
- We can get too deeply immersed in a situation
- Decide which situations matter
- Recognise that some of your situations are small
- Achieve solutions more easily
- Take action as a solution to overthinking
- Ask yourself "Does this really matter in the long run?"
- When overwhelmed, focus on the solution
- "This, too, shall pass"
- How do I deal with solvable worries?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070