Byron Katie said “It’s not your job to like me. It’s mine.” There’s a difference between depending on people for support and depending on them for self-esteem.
- Healthy self-esteem needs self-compassion
- Make amends and forgive yourself
- Support from others can help you emotionally
- Self-Esteem: Learning to Love Ourselves
- View yourself with compassion and understanding
- It's up to you to give yourself value
- Let go of what stops you achieving the best you
- The only way to achieve self-love is to love yourself
- What does it mean to love yourself?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070