Get to the root of why you find it’s okay to talk behind the back of your friends, in order to know how to stop. It may be insecurity, boredom, revenge, to ‘protect’ others, to be funny, or just thoughtlessness.
- Think from your friend's perspective
- Friends don't put you down
- Leave conversations that are full of gossip
- Getting revenge shows a lack of self-respect
- Don't pick apart others to feel better yourself
- Stop talking about friends behind their back
- How do you talk about your friends?
- How to Set Your Boundaries with Friendships
- Spend time sharing good news
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070