Self-acceptance allows us to acknowledge all aspects of ourselves without clinging or judgement. Instead of fixating on the bad, it means loving all of who we are. It means having the courage to correct any behaviours that are harmful without engaging in self-loathing.
- Acknowledge your weaknesses
- Practice acceptance
- What is a "coping strategy"?
- Nothing is perfect
- Healthy self-esteem needs self-compassion
- Value things which are less than perfect
- Self-Esteem: Learning to Love Ourselves
- The beauty of us lies in our authentic imperfections
- To be beautiful means to be yourself
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070