When we’re older, we aren’t going to remember what was on our social media, or how impressed others were when we talked about all of the exotic places we’ve visited. We are going to remember what we’ve learned from others and the meaningful connections we’ve made with real people.
- Let your family support you
- Connect with the people around you
- Conversation involves the other person
- What is a friend by your definition?
- Channel your energies into what's important to you
- Make more time for friends you actively engage with
- Your real value lies in who you are
- The beauty of us lies in our authentic imperfections
- True friends help you face your problems
- Make others feel important
- How do I start being a good conversationalist?
- Making someone feel special
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070