Speak to an expert about debt reduction

If you have a negative bank balance and your outgoings include debt repayments, you can contact StepChange debt charity / National Debtline / Citizens Advice Bureau. They may help you reduce your repayments, transfer your debts to a better lender, or have a debt adviser who can help you.

Source: Managing money @ The National Autistic Society


image: Spread of mixed notes by Bank of England under Creative Commons license