When we extend a hand to help someone, no matter how big or small, it offers us the chance to step outside ourselves for a minute and understand more of the big picture.
- Look outside your circumstances
- See from another perspective
- Put it in perspective
- Use active imagination to empathise more
- You are needed
- Help someone else
- Take a chance
- Benefit from other points of view
- What core qualities help relationships?
- Connection with others can relieve emotional pain
- Listen to, and acknowledge, others
- A distressed person needs to be listened to
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070