The relationships that work well are the ones that make you a better person without changing you into someone other than yourself, and allow you to outgrow the person you used to be.
- What are the phases of a relationship?
- A good relationship requires effort
- What is important in a stable adult relationship?
- What makes a relationship work well?
- How to Set Your Boundaries when Dating
- Keep being your amazing self
- Prove yourself to yourself, not others
- What should a healthy relationship provide for the people in it?
- Beware of people who reinforce your negative beliefs
- Should I change myself to fit in with others?
- Growing into new groups can support your development
- Growing out of groups is natural
- Changing to fit into a relationship
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070