A budget is a plan detailing how you spend, based on how much money you have coming in and how much you need to pay out. This means looking at your income (the money you are receiving) and your outgoings (the money you are spending), and making sure you have more coming in than going out.
- How can a budget sheet help me?
- How do I complete a budget sheet?
- What are the steps to budgeting?
- How will having a budget help me?
- Are your outgoings higher than your income?
- Manage your money so it works for you
- Managing your money helps you avoid stressful situations
- What does it mean to 'manage your money'?
- Create a simple budget
- How can I avoid going overdrawn?
- How to make a personal financial budget
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070