In some situations, despite our best efforts, we still can’t fix the problems we find ourselves in. Coping strategies can help you learn to accept situations that are beyond your control and find ways to help you feel better even if the problem still exists.
- Choose your coping mechanisms wisely!
- Cope without vices
- Use your senses with coping strategies
- Practise self-acceptance
- Choose suitable coping strategies
- Practice acceptance
- What are some coping strategies?
- Coping strategies help build resilience
- What is needed to be resilient?
- Seeing old friends helps you to cope with loneliness
- Coping with Bereavement
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070