Where can I move out to?

If you are 18 or older, have a stable income and are planning to leave home, you can probably either move into shared housing with friends or look into renting your own place. If you’re going to university, you may also have the option of going into halls of residence with other students.

Source: Leaving home @ ReachOut.com: Get through tough times

image: Friends! by Dawn Pennington under Creative Commons license