Where can I get further help?

You are here: Home » Contact us » Support the organisation » Where can I get further help?

If you need some direct help for a particular long-term issue, or advice for yourself or family and friends, there are many charities and organisations who can help. Here’s a list of some of them.

  • Relate: Relate offers advice, relationship counselling, sex therapy, workshops, mediation, consultations and support face-to-face, by phone and through their website.
  • JobcentrePlus: Jobcentre Plus provides a wide range of information and services, like benefits, loans and grants and help with finding a job.
  • Beat: Beat provides helplines, online support and a network of UK-wide self-help groups to help adults and young people in the UK beat their eating disorders.
  • Papyrus: Confidential Young Suicide Prevention Advice.
  • GamCare: GamCare provides support, information and advice to anyone suffering through a gambling problem.
  • National Debtline: The helpline that provides free confidential and independent advice on how to deal with debt problems.
  • SmokeFree: Free advice, tools and support to help quit smoking.
  • Mind: Mind helps people take control of their mental health. They do this by providing high-quality information and advice, and campaigning to promote and protect good mental health for everyone.
  • Brook: Brook provides free and confidential sexual health services and advice for young people under 25.
  • Money Advice Service: helps everyone manage their money better, by giving clear, unbiased money advice to help people make informed choices.
  • Counselling Directory: if you need to talk to someone professionally, search the Counselling Directory to find a counsellor near to you.
Show Comments