Being an individual means making decisions based on what is best for you. It means taking ownership and responsibility for what you do and how you think. But being an individual also means that you can be a valued part of a comfortable and welcoming group.
- Value common interests
- Manage peer pressure
- Take some responsibility in your relationships
- What does it mean to accept responsibility?
- Let a friend make their own decisions
- You don't have to do what everyone else is doing
- Take responsibility for your actions when you perform the actions
- Take responsibility for how you allow others to treat you
- What does it mean to regulate my emotions?
- What does "self-management" mean?
- Take responsibility for your own actions
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070