Opportunity Knocks Norwich and Norfolk Conference 2011 – the first of its kind in the UK and it’s FREE!
It’s being held at the King’s Centre, Kings St, Norwich, on 23 Sept 2011 from 9:30 – 1:30. Entry is free but places are limited, so please book ahead.
Are you any of the following…
- A school leaver or young person?
- looking for work?
- A recent graduate looking for work?
- A mum looking to return to work?
- Have been unemployed for some time and are looking for work?
- Recently made redundant and are looking for work?
- Are considering being self employed?
If the answer is yes to any of the above then this conference is for you. Come and get free support and find out what today’s employer is looking for.
You will get a chance to:
- Hear what employers are looking for from job applicants
- Have access to new job opportunities
- Get one-to-one personal support from experienced coaches and mentors
- Help with your CV, your covering letter and your personal statement
- Help on how to fill in your application form
- Learn how to sell yourself and stand out from the crowd!
- General advice on your options
- Join one of the biggest Work Clubs in the UK
Places are limited, first come first serve. Please book through the Opportunity Knocks website, by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by contacting George on 07912 350 058.
- Conference 2011 @ Project OK (Opportunity Knocks)Excerpt: It’s a partnership between various stakeholders to enable individuals back into work, education or self employment. We realise that in a highly competitive job market, it is no longer enough just to have job fairs. To enable those who want to get ahead, stand out and have a competitive edge, new and innovative ways need to be developed.
Message supplied by: George @ Opportunity Knocks