When you know the holidays are coming, plan ahead with your friends, so you can make the most of the time off. Plan for sunny days and rainy days. If your friends are away, try and take up a new hobby or circulate with another group of friends; and take some time out for yourself.
- Plan your Sundays
- Save money for your trip
- Decide why you want to travel
- Take time to plan your holiday
- What should I do to prepare for a holiday?
- Have distinct luggage when travelling
- Change your outlook on rainy days
- Make sure time off from work really is time off
- Create your own project this summer
- Annual travel insurance versus single trip cover
- Schedule outdoor activities to avoid when the sun is strongest
- Share hobbies with your partner
- If you have time to spare, get a hobby
- What can I do if things don't go to plan?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070