Some people study better in the morning, others at night. Work out which time suits you and plan to study then. Don’t study much later than your usual bedtime – this can make you too tired to study properly.
- Look after yourself when studying
- Do difficult tasks when you have high energy
- Remember your reasons for studying
- Plan your study time
- Study a little bit every day
- Make studying a part of your habits
- How can I minimise distractions when working?
- Get into good study habits
- Keep healthy and balanced when studying
- Divide study time into sections that work for you
- Make a study schedule you can stick to
- Bring everything you need to study, and nothing you don't
- Where you study is important
- Know your distractions when studying
- How important is sleep?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070