In the UK, 20% of road accidents in 2013 were caused by the driver/rider being careless, reckless, in a hurry or through aggressive driving.
- Pull over if angry when driving
- 72% of road accidents are caused by driver error
- Minimise distractions when driving
- Feeling nervous when driving
- Avoid driving when sleepy
- Keep road users safe
- Gaining your driving licence does not make you a good driver
- Be responsible when driving others
- Does using a mobile 'phone while driving increase accident risk?
- Causing death by dangerous driving from drug use
- Dangers to people of driving whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Smoking cannabis increases the risk of a serious car crash
- Do drugs impair your driving?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070