Once you’ve met your target amount for saving for an emergency fund, you might want to continue with the regular savings amount to fund other savings goals – as you will be used to this level of outgoings by now.
- Find the best place for your savings
- How much money can I save each month?
- Set a savings goal
- Do you need to borrow money?
- How do I start an emergency fund?
- How much should I save for emergencies?
- What should I look for in a savings account?
- Use a savings account
- Save part of your income
- Why should I save money?
- Regularly add to your savings
- Are your outgoings higher than your income?
- Save money regularly
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070