Think about saving once you’ve paid your main bills. If you find that you can do this, try to save at least 5% of your income – the more you’re able to save, the better.
- How much money can I save each month?
- Set a savings goal
- Continue saving money
- How do I start an emergency fund?
- Why do I need an emergency fund?
- What should I look for in a savings account?
- Use a savings account
- What is an ISA?
- Get interest paid on savings
- How can a budget sheet help me?
- Company pensions provide retirement income
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070