3-9 months after quitting smoking, coughs, wheezing and breathing problems improve as lung function increases by up to 10%.
- What is my heart attack risk when I quit smoking?
- What causes a persistent cough?
- What is the difference between a "dry" cough and a "chesty" cough?
- Quitting smoking helps you breathe more easily
- Quitting smoking helps your body eliminate toxins
- Stopping smoking reduces your children's illnesses
- Stopping smoking reduces your risk of lung cancer
- Non-smokers have more disposable income than smokers
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070