15 years after you’ve stopped smoking, your risk of heart attack falls to the same as someone who has never smoked.
- Breathing second-hand smoke increases health risks
- Quitting smoking increases lung function
- Quitting smoking helps you breathe more easily
- Quitting smoking helps your body eliminate toxins
- Stopping smoking reduces your children's illnesses
- Smoking kills 80,000 people a year in England
- Smokers lose an average of 16 years of life
- Half of all regular smokers will die from the habit
- Smoking is the cause of more than a quarter of all deaths from cancer
- Smoking reduces oxygen in your blood
- What are the effects of smoking?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070