It is important to work out your budget regularly for example, every six months to check that you are managing your money well, and to do a new budget each time your circumstances change such as moving house, going on holiday or if you lose your job.
- Do you need to borrow money?
- Basic hotel rooms are cheaper
- Research travel destination costs
- Use an online budget planner
- What do I need to think about when moving house?
- What are the costs for moving house?
- What should I do to prepare for a holiday?
- What are some basic considerations for planning a holiday?
- Practice living independently
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070