• Reading time:1 mins read
  • Post category:News

On each page of our website we have the “Report online abuse” button. Clicking this will allow young people or their parents / carers to make a report to the police in the UK about inappropriate sexual contact online, through the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre.