The Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre is part of UK law enforcement and can apply the full range of policing powers in tackling the sexual abuse of children.
- An online groomer will pressurise you for more
- If images are being used against you, report it
- Report adults who ask for sexual activity
- What is child abuse?
- What is an online troll?
- Report inappropriate sexual contact online to CEOP
- What can I call ChildLine about?
- Are calls to ChildLine confidential?
- How many children have been sexually abused?
- How do I report if someone acts inappropriately online towards me?
- "This is our secret"
- What is Facebook's stance on threatening content?
- What should I do if I'm worried about the safety of a child?
- All your online activities are traceable
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070