By the time you realise what a great opportunity school is, you’ll be well into the middle of your life with a lot of responsibilities – children, mortgages, career pressures, etc. Then most people have neither the time nor energy to go back to school. So take the time to learn some stuff now, because you’ll appreciate the opportunity later on.
- What are your opportunies?
- What is a career development plan?
- Remember your reasons for studying
- Understand the work
- Pay attention in class
- Get into good study habits
- Make action plans for what you struggle with
- Feeling nervous about school
- Teachers are experts
- Disrupting others in class
- School is free education
- Put in more effort
- Treat school as an apprenticeship
- It is okay to ask for help at work or school
- School teaches you different ways of thinking
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070