Having beautiful notes and a perfectly highlighted textbook doesn’t matter if you don’t understand the information in it. Your only goal is to understand the information so it will stick with you for assignments, tests and life.
- Be an active student
- Understand why something needs doing
- Work smarter not harder
- Find out the format of your exams
- Study a little bit every day
- What is the Cornell note-taking method?
- The four key elements every student needs
- Record key points your teacher makes
- Write down key facts when learning
- Pay attention in class
- School is an opportunity
- Organise your study notes
- Studying: don't forget to learn!
- Outline and rewrite your notes
- How you approach studying matters
- Learning Suggestions for Visual Learners
- Ask questions when you switch off
- School teaches you different ways of thinking
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070