If you try something and it doesn’t work out, it might feel painful in the short-term, but you’ll feel much better and prouder of yourself looking back and knowing you’ve tried, than looking back at a missed opportunity.
- Anyone can feel "not good enough"
- We have control over the qualities we embody
- Nothing has to be perfect
- Focus more on getting better than being perfect
- "Good enough" looks different in different contexts
- Take advantage of today's opportunities
- Notice opportunities to make a difference
- Regret is an opportunity to learn
- Open yourself to opportunity
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070