Just because you’ve always done something, it doesn’t mean you are less of a person if you stop. It’s important to listen to yourself, especially if you’re doing something that’s making you sad.
- Drunken sexual consent is not consent
- What are the stories you tell yourself?
- Change your limiting beliefs
- Benefit from other points of view
- A distressed person needs to be listened to
- Everything in life is temporary
- Tell yourself to stop when thinking negatively
- Release negative thinking patterns
- Hate you have for others will hurt you
- Your choices can change your situation
- Take the steps that are right for you
- You don't have to do what everyone else is doing
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070