When it happens, notice the negative thinking pattern, label it, and let it float away. Decide to stop dwelling on the idea.
- Negative thinking patterns
- Conforming to labels
- Do You Wear Any Labels?
- Are you getting closer to tomorrow?
- People hurt others when they are in pain themselves
- It's important to listen to yourself
- You don't need negative thoughts
- Give yourself comforting messages
- Tell yourself to stop when thinking negatively
- Make a specific plan to change your mind for the better
- Override your negative thinking patterns
- Consciously decide to change hurtful thinking patterns
- Become aware of the thought patterns that distress you
- Choose better mental habits
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070