Some meat, such as steaks and joints of beef or lamb, can be served rare (not cooked in the middle) as long as the outside has been properly cooked. This will kill any bacteria that might be on the outside of the meat.
- Keep raw meat away from other foods
- Wash your hands before and after handling raw food
- Refrigerate or freeze raw meat
- How should I defrost meat before cooking?
- Should I defrost meat before cooking?
- Minced meat must be cooked thoroughly
- How do I prevent benign prostate enlargement?
- Is red meat good for me?
- Which foods contain protein?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070