In an exam, five minutes spent on a rough plan of how you will answer a long question will help your thoughts to flow. If you don’t have enough time for that final answer, make a skeleton answer in note form to at least get something down.
- Look through exam questions
- What causes exam anxiety?
- How do I ease exam stress?
- Read all the exam questions
- Answer the correct exam question
- Choose exam questions that relate to your revision
- Exam answers don't need to be perfect
- Choose which exam questions to answer first
- In an exam, do your best
- Exam revision is not about new work
- Choose exam questions that show what you know
- Plan your essay
- Break exam questions down
- Familiarise yourself with the exam paper
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070