Spend less than you earn and invest the difference. Pay off your credit cards in full each month. Don’t buy things you don’t need.
- Are your outgoings higher than your income?
- Don't spend what you don't have
- Do you spend your money where you want to spend your time?
- Is your purchase in line with your goals?
- Set up automatic bill payments & savings
- How do I control impulse buying?
- Spend your spare money only on what you really care about
- Credit unions help you take control of your finances
- What is a Regular savings account?
- How can I avoid going overdrawn?
- Money: distinguishing between wants and needs
- Shop accounts are debt
- Calculating the true cost of a credit card
- How to make a personal financial budget
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070